- Started taking singing and dancing classes at age five
- Attended 12 years of Catholic school, including an all-girls high school
- Was a gymnast in high school, played softball and tennis
- At 15, was engaged to David Cruz.
- Has her own line of perfume: Glow
- Has her own clothing line: JLo
- Rebirth (her latest, released March 2005)
- The Reel Me
- This is Me ... Then
- J to Tha L-O!: The Remixes
- On the 6
After working as a Fly Girl for In Living Color, Lopez landed a role in the FOX series, South Central. This show did not last long, but JLo did a TV movie called Second Chances and landed a role in the Aaron Spelling series, Malibu Shores. This also was not on the air for very long. After one more made-for-TV movie, Nurses on the Line: The Crash of Flight 7, JLo headed for the silver screen, but it wasn't until her role in Selena that Lopez started gaining popular attention. Now she is a household name with her own clothing line, top-selling albums and movie career.